JDog Crew Member (Full-time)
Be a high-energy, dependable and productive member of a team that performs daily operations for junk removal services within clearly defined geographical areas. Safely operate and perform preventative maintenance programs for junk removal vehicles and trailers. Assist Team Leader in sales, marketing and development of the JDOG Junk Removal brand.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Help ensure proper permitting and disposal practices in compliance with all local regulations.
• Responsible for adherence to company policies (i.e. Incident Reports, Drug Screening Policy, HR policies related to safety and compliance). (More……..)
• Ability to stand and walk up to 8 hours a day; Ability to stoop, bend and lift items weighing up to 75 lbs.
• Occasionally required to stand, walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: Education & Experience Requirements
• Military Veteran or like-minded individual with proven record of excellence in service environments. Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
• Regular business hours could include Monday through Saturday dependent on customer demand.
• Travel requirements: Within Local Territory.