JDog Crew Member (Part-time)
Compensation: $12 per hour (starting rate)
Be a high-energy, dependable and productive member of a team on as needed basis. You
will help perform the daily operations for junk removal services and otherwise assist the
Lead Driver and Team Leader. Reliable part-time workers will be given first consideration
when full-time positions become available.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Help ensure proper permitting and disposal practices in compliance with all local
• Responsible for adherence to company policies (i.e. Incident Reports, Drug Screening
Policy, HR policies related to safety and compliance). (More……..)
• Ability to stand and walk up to 8 hours a day; Ability to stoop, bend and lift items weighing
up to 75 lbs.
• Occasionally required to stand, walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: Education & Experience Requirements
• Military Veteran or like-minded individual with proven record of excellence in service
environments. Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
• Regular business hours could include Monday through Saturday dependent on customer
• Travel requirements: Within Local Territory.